Wednesday, April 18, 2012

     Welcome to Up Chaos Creek!  I am starting this blog to have a place to vent, to discover, to learn and to grow.  As I attempt to build paddles and steer my life down the course I want it to go.  I may lose a paddle or pick up a few paddlers to help along the way :)  But it's all about the journey right?  I am slowly discovering that the JOY is in the JOURNEY!  With five kiddos, a hot hubby and our "farm" life (did I mention I really do have a creek? yep in my back yard!) we really do have chaos, constantly. But we manage, somehow, someway, to make it through each day!
     We'll introduce the Fam, as I'm sure they'll be a major part of this blog.  Helping me build our paddles, or lose our paddles, or getting whacked with the paddles (ha ha ha!).  That hot husband there...Sorry he's very much taken!  We'll call him Hank, because that's what his mom calls him :).  Our oldest Sue is in college and becoming a beautiful woman!  She's an amazing girl and we are so proud of all she's accomplished.  Next comes Bud, the band boy, yep he loves band, most easy going kid ever.  He's a ham and a great help.  Then comes Josephina aka Jo, she's an old soul in a little body, too smart for her own good, and wise beyond her years.  Fourth, Buckwheat...he's full of life, crazy, fun, wacky and wild.  Everything a little boy should be.  Last but certainly not least, Peanut.  She's cute as a button and quick as a whip.  She and Buckwheat make quite a pair, and if it's quiet.....RUN!!! Cause troubles a brewin'!  Well that's us, living, loving, and laughing UP this CHAOS CREEK! I hope you check back often and feel inspired, empowered and motivated to build your own paddles!  P.S. Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts or ideas!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment