Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sick kid, birthday and Cmas gifts

This weekend we celebrated Buckwheat's birthday!  It was a crazy weekend because it's finally getting colder, like it's suppose to be, like that season called winter that we seem to have forgotten about in Utah.  With that Buckwheat got the puking yuckiness and now has this croup coughing thing and sore throat, he looks like he got hit by a train but he's hanging in there.  YUCK! I hate it when kids are sick!  But we had a little party for him just our little family and then he had Grandparents and other family swing by (or call or text) to wish him happy birthday! We had to cancel the family party so we didn't infect the world, cancelled his friend party (hopefully we can reschedule soon) and had to cancel babysitting on Monday because of this yucky yucky crud he's contracted!  It wasn't what I had planned, but you learn to wing it when you have kids right?  Sickness doesn't come at convenient times is just happens!  Happy Happy Birthday Buckwheat!  We Love you so much and are so glad you came to our little Family!




On a better note, with the sick I got a lot done for my Homemade Christmas Gift Giving extravaganza!  I would post pictures, but I think my Sisters in law would see what I made and that makes it not so fun!  So I will tell you that this has made the season GREAT for me, to create with my own hands things for my little nieces and nephews that I hope they will LOVE!  I'm SO EXCITED for them to see what we created!  I got 5 nieces and 1 nephews gift done while we have been laid up sick and not going anywhere.  Oh and I also did a little Cmas shopping online and at a few local stores so Christmas is on it's way!

1 comment: