Thursday, January 31, 2013

Changes

I live in a little town where everyone knows everybody, well okay it's not that little anymore, but it use to be. And we still know a lot of people, news travels fast, and people still wave at each other up and down my street.  Our town isn't perfect, we have our share of ridiculousness but that's to be expected everywhere I guess.  Our town is special because of the camaraderie we share.  When tragedy strikes a family in our town the whole town feels it and it creates motion and outward reaches to help those in need.  Our little town has seen a lot of this it feels like recently and it's so great to feel apart of a community that lifts each other up, in the good or the bad our little town is a great place to live!

While viewing the hurt that some go through when unexpected things happen, I've recently been noticing that the THINGS don't matter so much.  We work so hard to provide nice comforts and a nice living for our families but if they were taken away today would any of that matter?  I've had a change of perspective!  My relationships will remain forever, my THINGS will go away!  Make each moment count, for life can CHANGE in a NEW YORK MINUTE!

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking that same thing. Thanks for sharing, it's so so true.

    ReplyDelete