Tuesday, May 1, 2012

no no no NO NO NO NO!!!!

This morning I showered (I know your shocked, ha ha) proceeded to get ready.  I recently got my hair cut into an Aline bob thingy (LOVE IT) so I had to round brush it.  Pulled half the hair up and saw something.......glistening.  I leaned in closer.....closer....AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! Yes it was my FIRST and ONLY GRAY HAIR! I about had a heart attack, but thought that would only increase the stress level which obviously didn't need increased because I HAD A GRAY HAIR!!!! OH GEESH!  I don't think this turning.....whatever age I am turning (not 30, nope not me, I'm not, I'm Not, I'M NOT!)  On a better note, I beat my mother by 13 years.  Poor woman started to gray at 17!!  By the time she had my littlest brother (she was like 31) people were asking her if they were her grand kids.  (my mother does NOT look old now, let alone when she was 31)!  Anyway I lasted this long I guess it's time to EMBRACE it... or better yet DYE IT!! Yep, that's what I will be doing til about age 70.  DYING MY GRAY HAIR!

2 comments: