Thursday, March 20, 2014

Buckwheat's Birthday!

Dice game
Buckwheat turned the magical number 8!!! And we celebrated with style this year.  I am SO not a birthday party thrower, just not my thing.  I like small parties with family and cake and ice cream, the child's favorite dinner and call it a day. But every once in a while Celebration is called for!  So we had a Minute To Win It themed party.  The boys that came were super fun!  We played: Keep three balloons up in the air (that was TRICKY!), stack the dice on your partners tongue depressor (SO FUNNY!), Marble and Pool Noodle bowling, eat the Oreo (HILARIOUS!) and elephant trunk game (Another HILARIOUS one!).  We also had Sloppy Joe's and I was told that I make the BEST Sloppy Joe's EVER!  Well, I'm glad that packet of Western Family sloppy joe mix and the tomato sauce made someone's day :)

Balloon Game

Elephant trunk game

Happy BIRTHDAY BUCKWHEAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment